The EURL European Union Reference Laboratory (European Union Reference Laboratory )-Salmonella yearly organises a workshop, especially intended for the National Reference laboratories ( NRLs National Reference Laboratories (National Reference Laboratories )) for Salmonella.
These workshops are intended to inform the NRLs about the activities of the EURL, to exchange information on EU Europese unie (Europese unie) legislation, methods and other relevant subjects.
Items that may be discussed are:
- Results of Proficiency Tests for NRLs-Salmonella
- Organisational aspects of Proficiency Tests within Member States
- Coordination of activities in relation to relevant EU legislation
- Research activities both within Member States and the EURL
- Reports of specific meetings/committees