The EURLEuropean Union Reference Laboratory -Salmonella yearly organises a workshop, especially intended for the National Reference laboratories (NRLsNational Reference Laboratories ) for Salmonella.
These workshops are intended to inform the NRLs about the activities of the EURL, to exchange information on EUEuropese unie legislation, methods and other relevant subjects.
Items that may be discussed are:
- Results of the interlaboratory comparison studies amongst the NRLs-Salmonella
- Organisational aspects of interlaboratory comparison studies among and within Member States
- Coordination of activities in relation to relevant EU legislation
- Research activities both within Member States and the EURL
- Reports of specific meetings/committees